Nowadays, polypropylene (PP) is known as one of the most popular and used thermoplastic. Demand according to the polypropylene is still growing because of it ability to adapt to the filler and possibility to simulate higher cost plastics features with lower expenses. Also, polypropylene allows producing lighter and thinner parts. According to the statistics the consumption is growing by 7,6% per annum. In developing markets such as Asia, Africa and Middle East is felt the highest demand of polypropylene, especially usage is growing in molding, household and automobile industry. Molding technologies include molding, reaction molding, blow molding, rotational molding and compression molding techniques.
We provide high quality polypropylene pellets, which are tough and durable. What is the most important those pellets are resistant to stretching and elongation. During the years we have established strong relationships with suppliers, that is why we might offer for our customers’ pellets at competitive prices.
- Shopping bags
- Food packaging
- Textile packaging
- Plastic parts and reusable containers
- Furniture and household goods industry
- Packaging industry
- Textile industry
- The Office/ Chancellery industry
- Reducing load of production
- Resistance to chemical solvents and acids
- Robust and flexible
- Containing supplements of slipperiness
- Water resistance
- Excellent mechanical features
- Natural LDPE pellets which are recycled from transparent strip
- Gray or dark LDPE pellets, which are recycled from dark color stripes and used shopping bags
- Gray or dark HDPE pellets, which are recycled from PET bottle toppers
- Gray/ mixed PP pellets from recycled polypropylene bags
- HDPE pellets recycled from tough plastic
Polymer recycling process consists of collecting, sorting, washing, smelting and conversion to pellets.